Ingredients:
2 medium russet potatoes
2 large carrots
2 medium leeks
I use regular onion
3TB unsalted butter
2 TB fresh parsley, chopped
2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
I use 1/2 tsp dry rosemary
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 3/4 C chicken broth
1 can creamofchicken soup
1/2 C heavy cream
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
Instructions:
Peel potatoes, carrots and slice them into bite size pieces. Wash leeks well and cut off dark ends. Slice them lengthwise, then slice crosswise into 1/2 inch wide strips (again, I just use regular chopped onion). Melt the butter in a large stockpot over medium heat and add chopped veggies. Add the broth and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and reduce heat to a low simmer until veggies are tender, about 20 min. Mix in the soup and cream, then add the chicken and stir well. Simmer 5 more minutes, then season to taste w/ salt and pepper. I LOVE this stew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment