2 1/2 Cups flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking soda
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Butter softened**
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Large Eggs
1 Cup Instant oats
Splash of milk (2-3 Tablespoons)
1 package (2 cups) chocolate chips
Combine first three ingredients in a small bowl and mix. Cream Butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Mix in vanilla and a splash of milk. Slowly add flour mixture until combined. Add oats until combined. Finally add chocolate chips.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 11 minutes.
** I usually substitute at least a half cup of butter flavored Crisco, it makes for a softer cookie. Sometimes I use a full cup of butter flavored Crisco. It just depends on what I have. Butter in a cookie makes it more crisp. If you really want to know the difference in more detail between the two in making cookies you can go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment